“Batman beats everyone! Batman could beat God! In fact Batman did beat God! With a pool cue! A bat-pool cue!”
“I hate Flash. He’s just like Superman, except he can do less and he doesn’t have a cape. And that 90’s TV show was weak. Weak!”
“I like Power Girl. I… I really like Power Girl. In fact I go around cutting holes in the top of every woman’s clothes with my big shears. It’s only a matter of time before they arrest me.”
Nathalie Nourian of BH Impact send a press release round today promoting a competition to promote the imminent DC Universe Online MMORG at San Diego, asking fans to visit Sony Online Entertainment’s booth #5201 to record videos describing their thoghts about their favourite or most hated DC characters.
Do they know what they’ve let themselves in for? It’ll be like 4chan but live. The press release continues;
“Whether it’s a song-and-dance tribute to the Pied Piper, or your diabolical plans to trick Mr. Mxyzptlk into saying his name backward, this is a chance to have fun and show just how creative fans can be,” said Debysue Wolfcale, global senior brand manager, Sony Online Entertainment.
It’s going to be hell, isn’t it? Further details are available here. And why not practise what you’re going to say on the comments below?
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018