The ceremony will be held at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 on Sunday afternoon at 4pm on the outside balcony and the ceremony will be conducted by IDW Doctor Who writer Tony Lee, who was surprised to discover that he was still registered in the state of California to officiate such
Neither are planning to be dressed as either Stormtroopers or Klingons. But all fans and professionals are welcome.
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018