The ceremony will be held at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 on Sunday afternoon at 4pm on the outside balcony and the ceremony will be conducted by IDW Doctor Who writer Tony Lee, who was surprised to discover that he was still registered in the state of California to officiate such
Neither are planning to be dressed as either Stormtroopers or Klingons. But all fans and professionals are welcome.
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017