The ceremony will be held at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 on Sunday afternoon at 4pm on the outside balcony and the ceremony will be conducted by IDW Doctor Who writer Tony Lee, who was surprised to discover that he was still registered in the state of California to officiate such
Neither are planning to be dressed as either Stormtroopers or Klingons. But all fans and professionals are welcome.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018