Hee hee! Shamone! Michael Jackson is to have his life told in manga, by Brazilian artists Fabio Shin and Rafael Kirscher and written by Ledo Viera, the colume will be published by Brazilian publisher Seoman next year.
The creators say the book will explore “his dreams and nightmares, his inner conflicts and his own fantasies.”
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they won’t, unless we want to get into some very specific types of manga.
The book was planned before Michael Jackson died and 180 pages have been created so far, but the book has been amended to reflect recent events. And possibly to exploit the situation further, I don’t know, they don’t say.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018