Hee hee! Shamone! Michael Jackson is to have his life told in manga, by Brazilian artists Fabio Shin and Rafael Kirscher and written by Ledo Viera, the colume will be published by Brazilian publisher Seoman next year.
The creators say the book will explore “his dreams and nightmares, his inner conflicts and his own fantasies.”
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they won’t, unless we want to get into some very specific types of manga.
The book was planned before Michael Jackson died and 180 pages have been created so far, but the book has been amended to reflect recent events. And possibly to exploit the situation further, I don’t know, they don’t say.
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018