Hee hee! Shamone! Michael Jackson is to have his life told in manga, by Brazilian artists Fabio Shin and Rafael Kirscher and written by Ledo Viera, the colume will be published by Brazilian publisher Seoman next year.
The creators say the book will explore “his dreams and nightmares, his inner conflicts and his own fantasies.”
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they won’t, unless we want to get into some very specific types of manga.
The book was planned before Michael Jackson died and 180 pages have been created so far, but the book has been amended to reflect recent events. And possibly to exploit the situation further, I don’t know, they don’t say.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018