Hee hee! Shamone! Michael Jackson is to have his life told in manga, by Brazilian artists Fabio Shin and Rafael Kirscher and written by Ledo Viera, the colume will be published by Brazilian publisher Seoman next year.
The creators say the book will explore “his dreams and nightmares, his inner conflicts and his own fantasies.”
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they won’t, unless we want to get into some very specific types of manga.
The book was planned before Michael Jackson died and 180 pages have been created so far, but the book has been amended to reflect recent events. And possibly to exploit the situation further, I don’t know, they don’t say.
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017