Hee hee! Shamone! Michael Jackson is to have his life told in manga, by Brazilian artists Fabio Shin and Rafael Kirscher and written by Ledo Viera, the colume will be published by Brazilian publisher Seoman next year.
The creators say the book will explore “his dreams and nightmares, his inner conflicts and his own fantasies.”
You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they won’t, unless we want to get into some very specific types of manga.
The book was planned before Michael Jackson died and 180 pages have been created so far, but the book has been amended to reflect recent events. And possibly to exploit the situation further, I don’t know, they don’t say.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018