Josh Adams, son of the legendary comics artist Neal Adams, and no slouch as an artist himself, is in the process of setting up a new studio in the New York/Tri-State area.
The studio, providing content to comic, movie, advertising and fashion companies will be made up of Josh, a number of up and coming artists, and a few well known names.
I understand Josh will be at San Diego looking for artists, but if you want to make yourself known now, it might be a good time. His website is WhatWouldJoshDo.com.
And this is a recent sketch of his…
- Watch the Superman: 80 Years of Truth, Justice and Hope Panel in Full at #SXSW - March 19, 2018
- Spoilers for March 2018 ‘Playback’ Loot Crate, Order Deadline Today - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics Publishing Batman/Catwoman Wedding Album and More - March 19, 2018
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brad Meltzer, David Baldacci — and Alex Segura? - March 19, 2018
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018