Josh Adams, son of the legendary comics artist Neal Adams, and no slouch as an artist himself, is in the process of setting up a new studio in the New York/Tri-State area.
The studio, providing content to comic, movie, advertising and fashion companies will be made up of Josh, a number of up and coming artists, and a few well known names.
I understand Josh will be at San Diego looking for artists, but if you want to make yourself known now, it might be a good time. His website is WhatWouldJoshDo.com.
And this is a recent sketch of his…
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018