I’m not talking about the week of 39 titles. Or the collective waistlines of all the editors combined.
No, I’m talking about market analysts and financial services firm JP Morgan, who have just raised their recommendation for shares in Marvel Entertainment (MVL) from Neutral to Overweight. Which means that in the next six to twelve months they expect Marvel stocks to outperform the rest of the stocks being covered. Which means they have decided that Marvel is a good investment purchase.
It’s a Buy.
Looks like John Turitzin’s talk did the trick. Possibly.
The reasons are not yet given, they will most likely arrive soon. But Marvel execs will have reason to pop their champagne this week.
Let’s see how long the thread below can go without the $3.99 price point being mentioned, hey? Expect Marvel to start announcing back up strips in all their $3.99 books very shortly indeed…
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018
- Marvel Switches True Believers’ Fantastic Four for Marvel Two-In-One - May 25, 2018