I’m not talking about the week of 39 titles. Or the collective waistlines of all the editors combined.
No, I’m talking about market analysts and financial services firm JP Morgan, who have just raised their recommendation for shares in Marvel Entertainment (MVL) from Neutral to Overweight. Which means that in the next six to twelve months they expect Marvel stocks to outperform the rest of the stocks being covered. Which means they have decided that Marvel is a good investment purchase.
It’s a Buy.
Looks like John Turitzin’s talk did the trick. Possibly.
The reasons are not yet given, they will most likely arrive soon. But Marvel execs will have reason to pop their champagne this week.
Let’s see how long the thread below can go without the $3.99 price point being mentioned, hey? Expect Marvel to start announcing back up strips in all their $3.99 books very shortly indeed…
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018