I’m not talking about the week of 39 titles. Or the collective waistlines of all the editors combined.
No, I’m talking about market analysts and financial services firm JP Morgan, who have just raised their recommendation for shares in Marvel Entertainment (MVL) from Neutral to Overweight. Which means that in the next six to twelve months they expect Marvel stocks to outperform the rest of the stocks being covered. Which means they have decided that Marvel is a good investment purchase.
It’s a Buy.
Looks like John Turitzin’s talk did the trick. Possibly.
The reasons are not yet given, they will most likely arrive soon. But Marvel execs will have reason to pop their champagne this week.
Let’s see how long the thread below can go without the $3.99 price point being mentioned, hey? Expect Marvel to start announcing back up strips in all their $3.99 books very shortly indeed…
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: All It Takes Is One Employee Who Doesn’t Care - August 18, 2018
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool: The Guano Guy - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018