I didn’t run anything, press releases have to be pretty unusual for me to take notice. Comic Book Resources ran the full press release, and some other places probably did as well.
Then today we all got a followup email saying that the previous press release had been withdrawn and could we all take it off our site, from the Law Office of Tedd Kessler, P.C. in New York.
Well it wasn’t there in the first place, so there was nothing to remove. But now? Now I’m intrigued.
I wonder what happened. Anyone?
Image probably copyright Frank Frazetta.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018