I didn’t run anything, press releases have to be pretty unusual for me to take notice. Comic Book Resources ran the full press release, and some other places probably did as well.
Then today we all got a followup email saying that the previous press release had been withdrawn and could we all take it off our site, from the Law Office of Tedd Kessler, P.C. in New York.
Well it wasn’t there in the first place, so there was nothing to remove. But now? Now I’m intrigued.
I wonder what happened. Anyone?
Image probably copyright Frank Frazetta.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018