I didn’t run anything, press releases have to be pretty unusual for me to take notice. Comic Book Resources ran the full press release, and some other places probably did as well.
Then today we all got a followup email saying that the previous press release had been withdrawn and could we all take it off our site, from the Law Office of Tedd Kessler, P.C. in New York.
Well it wasn’t there in the first place, so there was nothing to remove. But now? Now I’m intrigued.
I wonder what happened. Anyone?
Image probably copyright Frank Frazetta.
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018