I didn’t run anything, press releases have to be pretty unusual for me to take notice. Comic Book Resources ran the full press release, and some other places probably did as well.
Then today we all got a followup email saying that the previous press release had been withdrawn and could we all take it off our site, from the Law Office of Tedd Kessler, P.C. in New York.
Well it wasn’t there in the first place, so there was nothing to remove. But now? Now I’m intrigued.
I wonder what happened. Anyone?
Image probably copyright Frank Frazetta.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018