I understand from Marvel sources that the addition of Spider-Girl to the bi-monthly Amazing Spider-Man Family has boosted sales enough to save the title from cancellation, and indeed, the title has sold out at distributor level.
Expect Marvel to relaunch the anthology title using the abandoned title Web Of Spider-Man in the near future, including stories about the alternate-future prodigy of Peter Parker and Mary Jane.
Which will make a good print home for all those Marvel digital comics Spider-Girl stories as well.
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018