Yes, there is a Transformer in the new movie with testicles. Big swinging ones. And yes, thanks to militarised quick thinking John Tuturro, they become a plot point in the movie. But it’s not as like this is a major change for Transformers fans. Have they forgotten Heinrad so soon?
Heinrad was one of the Beast Wars Neo figures, that transformed into native Japanese animals, in his case the Tanuki or Racoon Dog. That was traditionally portrayed as having massive testicles. So when Heinrad took his Beast Form, he looked like… well… this.
Thanks to Orbital Comics of London for the reminder. In other related news, Orbital have a gallery of original Transformers comic book artwork by Nick Roche and a big Transformers comics signing tomorrow from 2pm with Transformers creators Simon Furman, Nick Roche, John Davis Hunt, Liam Shalloo and Boo.
- Doctor Who, Robotech and Tank Girl in Titan Comics January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- You Wait Ages for DC Comics With the Hecate and Then, Ironically, Three Come Along at Once - October 17, 2018
- Peter Cannon, Turok and Barbarella/Dejah Thoris Launch in Dynamite January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dark Horse Launch Fight Club 3, Avatar, Aliens, Tom Clancey, Wyrd, Starcraft Soldiers Comics in January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Iowa Comic Stores and More Affected by Late Shipments This Week - October 17, 2018