Yes, there is a Transformer in the new movie with testicles. Big swinging ones. And yes, thanks to militarised quick thinking John Tuturro, they become a plot point in the movie. But it’s not as like this is a major change for Transformers fans. Have they forgotten Heinrad so soon?
Heinrad was one of the Beast Wars Neo figures, that transformed into native Japanese animals, in his case the Tanuki or Racoon Dog. That was traditionally portrayed as having massive testicles. So when Heinrad took his Beast Form, he looked like… well… this.
Thanks to Orbital Comics of London for the reminder. In other related news, Orbital have a gallery of original Transformers comic book artwork by Nick Roche and a big Transformers comics signing tomorrow from 2pm with Transformers creators Simon Furman, Nick Roche, John Davis Hunt, Liam Shalloo and Boo.
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018