Yes, there is a Transformer in the new movie with testicles. Big swinging ones. And yes, thanks to militarised quick thinking John Tuturro, they become a plot point in the movie. But it’s not as like this is a major change for Transformers fans. Have they forgotten Heinrad so soon?
Heinrad was one of the Beast Wars Neo figures, that transformed into native Japanese animals, in his case the Tanuki or Racoon Dog. That was traditionally portrayed as having massive testicles. So when Heinrad took his Beast Form, he looked like… well… this.
Thanks to Orbital Comics of London for the reminder. In other related news, Orbital have a gallery of original Transformers comic book artwork by Nick Roche and a big Transformers comics signing tomorrow from 2pm with Transformers creators Simon Furman, Nick Roche, John Davis Hunt, Liam Shalloo and Boo.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018