The Chinese govenment is hosting a national contest to find the best cartoons and comics that reflect Chinese culture.
Running for six months, its open to professionals and amateurs alike, the winners will be announceed on the fourth Chinese Cultural Heritage Day.
There are currently over six thousand comics and cartoon producing companies in China, employing over two hundred thousand people.
That’s about how many people actually buy comics in the USA.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018