The Chinese govenment is hosting a national contest to find the best cartoons and comics that reflect Chinese culture.
Running for six months, its open to professionals and amateurs alike, the winners will be announceed on the fourth Chinese Cultural Heritage Day.
There are currently over six thousand comics and cartoon producing companies in China, employing over two hundred thousand people.
That’s about how many people actually buy comics in the USA.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018