The Chinese govenment is hosting a national contest to find the best cartoons and comics that reflect Chinese culture.
Running for six months, its open to professionals and amateurs alike, the winners will be announceed on the fourth Chinese Cultural Heritage Day.
There are currently over six thousand comics and cartoon producing companies in China, employing over two hundred thousand people.
That’s about how many people actually buy comics in the USA.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018