The Chinese govenment is hosting a national contest to find the best cartoons and comics that reflect Chinese culture.
Running for six months, its open to professionals and amateurs alike, the winners will be announceed on the fourth Chinese Cultural Heritage Day.
There are currently over six thousand comics and cartoon producing companies in China, employing over two hundred thousand people.
That’s about how many people actually buy comics in the USA.
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel Go to Second Printings Before First Printings Are Published - August 15, 2018
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges - August 15, 2018
- What Might Today’s Astonishing X-Men Annual Reveal About Weekly Uncanny X-Men? - August 15, 2018