The Chinese govenment is hosting a national contest to find the best cartoons and comics that reflect Chinese culture.
Running for six months, its open to professionals and amateurs alike, the winners will be announceed on the fourth Chinese Cultural Heritage Day.
There are currently over six thousand comics and cartoon producing companies in China, employing over two hundred thousand people.
That’s about how many people actually buy comics in the USA.
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018
- Tickets Still On Sale For Reed POP’s First MCM London Comic Con, Starting Tomorrow - May 24, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018