House To Astonish podcast are very nice to BleedingCool. But some other sites have stories as well, youknow.
The BBC looks at Yorkshire-based comic artists feeding the US market. While The Sun reports on Judge Dredd artist Ron Smith in court, accused of rape and assault. UPDATE: He has been found not guilty.
Newsarama tells us about the return of Robocop at Dynamite. Will they publish Nick Locking’s missing story? And, oh yes, Newsarama also have the Amazing Spider-Man seventies cover variant featuring President Richard Nixon and an afro Spidey. If only they’d actually done that back then.
CBR runs interviews with X-Force’s Craig Kyle and Chris Yost, Nikke Finke reports on Peter Jackson/Steven Spielberg/Steven Moffat’s Tintin getting a European release months before the US (in payback for Up possibly!)
And everyone and their grandmother is showing off that Mickey Rourke shot as Whiplash. But not everyone has tried phoning the numbers tattooed on Rourke’s flesh. You get an Estonian sex worker trying to sell you floor polish. I wouldn’t if I were you.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018