Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Default Christopher Irving Gets Caught In Gotham Conspiracies

We've already looked at some of the more peculiar theories regarding the Sandy Hook and Aurora mass shootings and the belief that the general public and the shooters themselves, were indoctrinated into the events by signals seen in the Batman movies and marketing.

Which is nuts.

But there's more. One conspiracy theorist states that the shootings didn't actually happen, or certainly not in the way we believe and instead were manufactured by the media, using actors to play roles in news footage, and using film taken that was meant to be from training video.

The evidence of this? That some people look like known actors. Which means that lookalike agencies have to be a hotbed of international espionage. Oh and they have similar ears.

Indeed, they've started to war with each other, with one conspiracy theorist claiming that another, more rational conspiracy theorist who might actually have a point over the Underwear Bomber situation being a government-sponsored honey trap, is a government stooge and has been caught playing "characters" in the shooting footage. Apparently it's all down to his ear.

But one other person caught up in this is Christopher Irving, journalist for Creator Owned Heroes and author of Leaping Tall Buildings: The Origins of American Comics, accused of playing the role of the Aurora shooter. Or that actor Tim Whale is playing them both, as Irving was also a correspondent in both 20/20 and 48 HRS on the Aurora shootings. We're not quite sure.

Naturally Irving is not happy. Especially since his contact details are listed on the fellow's site.

Dean of Cool University Amergin's Avatar

For petesake Rich..
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they're looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There's a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

I can't believe Bleeding Cool would lower itself to promote this kind of conspiracy bullshit. I'm half tempted to delete the site from my bookmarks.

Dean of Cool University Amergin's Avatar

I'd like to delete myself now, please, anybody know how?
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they're looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There's a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Bleeding Cool

Why publicize this crap any further? Don't give these idiots any more potential traffic.

Wrote the Book on Cool

The website is filled with this nut jobs ramblings about actors making these shootings happening, it's insane. That said, Chris is a friend of mine, so i'll give him this advice. SUE THE FUCKER FOR SLANDER.

"We've already looked at some of the more peculiar theories regarding the Sandy Bay and Aurora mass shootings and the belief that the general public and the shooters themselves, were indoctrinated into the events by signals seen in the Batman movies and marketing.
    "

What the fuck is a Sandy Bay?
    Can you not even name the place correctly?
    Much less could you NOT EXPLOIT TRAGEDY FOR PERSONAL GAIN you assclown?

Spider-man rape, cavemold, and now this. I'm done.

Wrote the Book on Cool Timber-Munki's Avatar

Jesus ***ing wept.

Some people are ****ing stupid. Some of these people unfortunately have access to the internet, Photoshop, rudimentary pattern analysis skills and too much time on their hands. Please don't encourage them.

How in any way shape or form is this news.

for the sake of balance, please read Voodoo Histories by David Aaronovitch.

Exceedingly Cool

It's Sandy Hook, you fucking ignoramus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast