Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Default Amazing Spider-Man 700 Gets A Second Printing, 698 Gets A Third

Mike Deodato is drawing the cover to the Amazing Spider-Man #700 second print, while Paolo Rivera is drawing the cover to the third print of Amazing Spider-Man #698.

But they are just the two most prominent titles of a bunch of Marvel books getting new printings.

For their second prints, Thunderbolts #2 gets a Dillon variant, Avengers #2 gets a Weaver variant, Thor God Of Thunder #3 gets a Ribic variant, All New X-Men #4 gets a Stuart Immonen variant, and Daredevil #21 gets a Rivera variant... Marvel Now is on the march!

What's happening with Spidey's arm there - from shoulder to elbow? And those clown feet

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEwok View Post
    What's happening with Spidey's arm there - from shoulder to elbow? And those clown feet
    agreed also no amount of spider-powers will make that position acceptable too
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Why hell is Ramos still drawing Spider-Man? His art is just terribly unrealistic and too angular.

Between him and Slott, Spider-Man is almost completely unreadable.

Wrote the Book on Cool

While I understand the logic of 2nd printings curious but jesh seems each week there are 2nd-4th printings being published. I thought that most Comic Book stores helped keep their bottom line filled with sales of back issues (mark ups and all that) but this must be destroying it. That and half the time once a story arc is finished its released in trade form about a month later so why the push for 2nd prints? Anyone care to fill me in?? And yes I'm usually the guy that if I miss it I either suck it up and move on or buy a back issue for a few coin more.

Cool. Even though I read mostly dc marvel now has been pretty good. Haven't read Spider-Man for quite a while though

Zen Master of Cool The Valeyard's Avatar

And somehow, 1st prints of all of these can still be found in stores around Los Angeles. In abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
    And somehow, 1st prints of all of these can still be found in stores around Los Angeles. In abundance.
    Around everywhere

I suspect it has more to do with stores that do not order enough, and need second prints - rather than an overall shortage

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEwok View Post
    He fell and broke his harm duh

I think I saw few in gutter today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast