Thread: When Will You Start Lining Up To Get Your Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd Signed?

Administrator

Default When Will You Start Lining Up To Get Your Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd Signed?

Brian Bolland doesn't do that many signings.

So his appearance at Forbidden Planet in London this Saturday for a whole hour is a rare one, signing copies of The Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd.

Just signing mind, if he was sketching he'd probably be able to do... one.

Signing, maybe he'd be able to see forty people in that time. If he pushed it.

There are more than forty people who will want their Complete Brian Bolland Judge Dredd signed in London.

My advice? Come early. Hell, sleep through the night outside the store if you have to. I'll try and pop by to see how you are doing mid-morning. With croissants.

Good luck!

Or hire someone dangerous looking to scare the ones in line before you away?
    RIP Hellblazer, Fuck DCU Constantine
    Disclaimer: No more unusual profanity is used in this signature as what you read on these boards anyway

Way Cool

I caught him at the ICA about 5 years ago after a Comica event and he sat in the bar and signed every single thing I'd brought along with me... close on about 20 items.

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    but you lose the experience, Brian Bolland's a great guy to talk to
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

If you said 'Milwaukee', you are CORRECTAMUNDO!

I hope this becomes a book series. Spotlighting the different Dredd artists is a great idea.
    Last edited by Mike H.; 01-07-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: because I damn well felt like it

Looking forward to the IDW Deluxe Limited Edition-- they have done some nice books lately!

Exceedingly Cool

I would definitely camp overnight!!