Thread: 2000AD - The Cold Deck Reaches Its Conclusion With Trifecta

Administrator

Default 2000AD - The Cold Deck Reaches Its Conclusion With Trifecta

We gave you a little preview earlier. Now it's all kicking off. Trifecta, the non-anthology issue of the 2000AD anthology comic, Prog 1812, out on Wednesday.

Zen Master of Cool

Is this the event with Dredd kissing a man?

If you said 'Milwaukee', you are CORRECTAMUNDO!

Since getting 2000AD is sometimes such a shaky proposition over here, I hope this storyline is collected into TPB form quickly.

I also hope it comes with a deck of playing cards. This has been one of the best ad campaigns I've seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnelldo View Post
    Is this the event with Dredd kissing a man?
    Dammit people, let it go!
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine

Very Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H. View Post
    Since getting 2000AD is sometimes such a shaky proposition over here, I hope this storyline is collected into TPB form quickly.
    For what its worth, you can buy 2000AD through Apple's newsstand as a subscription, or DRM free direct from 2000AD.

I am a huge fan of the fact they are doing DRM free versions (as CBR, CBZ and PDF). However, I did switch over to the newsstand app as it auto downloads for me every Tue night and makes the purchasing completely hands off. I really enjoy it.

Zen Master of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfist View Post
    Dammit people, let it go!
    I'm not joking. I think you could tell a interesting story about a closed Judged, whose so paranoid about being outed that he disguises himself as Dredd to secretly meet his lover and gets catch on camera kissing, causing Dredd no end of trouble.

Consultant of Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnelldo View Post
    I'm not joking. I think you could tell a interesting story about a closed Judged, whose so paranoid about being outed that he disguises himself as Dredd to secretly meet his lover and gets catch on camera kissing, causing Dredd no end of trouble.
    Alas, Judges are too closely monitored by the HoJ to allow for that story to be viable.