Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers Arena Is Game On... But Some People Want It To Be Game Over

Administrator

Default Avengers Arena Is Game On... But Some People Want It To Be Game Over

Dennis Hopeless and Kev Walker are taking over still on Avengers Arena in April. With some kind of board game thing.

You know, I don't think these folk will be won round.
    The cancellation of Avengers Arena by Dennis Hopeless: Cancel Avengers Arena and retcon the deaths that have happened.

Marvel has gathered together our favorite teenaged characters in a gambit to ride the coattails of The Hunger Games recent success. We cannot allow these young heroes in training to be killed off, it is an injustice to them and the future of comics - even if the majority of the comic populace; neither care, nor have heard of them. Each of these characters, established before this book, have seen substantial personal growth; growth which is about to be snuffed out in the name of sales. Let us show Marvel that we will not let this transgression go unremarked. Let us show that we will not allow our beloved characters to fade quietly into the night. Let us show Marvel that we are their dedicated fans and these are the characters we love! Join me by signing this petition, and help me show Marvel that this is not the right thing to do, that we will not sit idly by while they lump our beloved characters into the debris pile they have collected. Thank you, each and every one of you , even if you do not sign. So long as you have read this I have seeded the thought of this travesty against fans into your mind.

Well, I guess all the impotent fanboy rage from H.E.A.T. had to wind up somewhere...

Wrote the Book on Cool

Amazingly David Johnson says that he only created that cover last night . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaduck View Post
    Well, I guess all the impotent fanboy rage from H.E.A.T. had to wind up somewhere...
    yeah because it's fanboys who are huge supporters of runaways and avengers academy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotiaNova View Post
    Amazingly David Johnson says that he only created that cover last night . . .
    really? i would've guessed a lot quicker than a night.

Wrote the Book on Cool

I still havent picked up a single issue. I just decide to voice my feelings to Marvel with my only real power against them, my money.

Damn, how many Avengers books are they putting out?

VP in Charge of Cool betty boolean's Avatar

Its pretty good actually. This superhero/hunger games thing is an idea whose time has come with AA, idolized, deathmatch and Americas Got Powers all on the shelves it can only be a matter of time till the idea reaches hollywood . . . my moneys on Americas Got Powers as being the next Walking Dead.
    “Everything in life is just for a while.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, A Scanner Darkly

--------------------------------

"DC comics are for ☛□☚'s"

"Batman Eternal my @¬$£"

"Marvel Essential collections make great colouring books"
    --Betty Boolean

Wrote the Book on Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BobMarket View Post
    really? i would've guessed a lot quicker than a night.
    He twittered that he started it at 10pm and finished it at 9am,hence why he was so surprised it is already turning up . . .

Eh, I've signed worse things for worse reasons.
    Friends come in all sizes. That's a fact, it's true!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast