Thread: Video: Kung Fu Panda's Director And Ridley Scott Bring Back The Soda Pop Polar Bears

Administrator

Default Video: Kung Fu Panda's Director And Ridley Scott Bring Back The Soda Pop Polar Bears

Why this wasn't published a couple of weeks before Christmas I don't know but here's a short film starring Coca Cola's Polar Bear characters. It was produced by Ridley Scott, a veteran of the advertising world of course, and directed by Kung Fu Panda's John Stevenson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtxJft7B2ts[/youtube]

Well, that was a low-key kind of sweet, for the most part.

According to Brand Channel the film is going to be chopped up into 30 second pieces and screened on UK TV over the coming weeks - now that we're just through the winter peak time of soda pop purchasing. Curious move on Coke's part.

Maybe they're so out in front of the market that they didn't need to compete for a Christmas share and now they just want us to keep drinking their fizzy stuff.

I'm guessing it's only a matter of time until Coke actually fund a feature film. These polar bears seem as likely to star as anybody else.

Heh. Saw a clip of this two days ago an TV here and got a fuzzy warm feeling deep inside. It was like walking down memory lane.
    Next thing you know they bring back He-M---... Turt---... Transf---... Six Mill---... Manimal. They bring back Manimal.

気持ち悪い

Drinking some Polar Seltzer eight now... with gin. I remember Polar sued coke for also.using polar bears. Clearly they lost.

Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine