Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By GraemeB
  • 1 Post By Joe Kalicki
  • 1 Post By Dave Elliott
  • 1 Post By Howard

Thread: Sylvester Stallone Promises Nicolas Cage For The Expendables 3 In A Baffling Lump Of Prose

Administrator

Default Sylvester Stallone Promises Nicolas Cage For The Expendables 3 In A Baffling Lump Of Prose

Take it away, Sly.
    THE EXPENDABLES 3: We are preparing the film with the same passion and commitment as the previous two. We have confirmed Nicolas Cage, a master actor who gives a veneer intellectual group. Hopefully we can realize to Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mickey Rourke. That is the great mission of the producer. We will continue with the same narrative scheme, the agility and the frenzy, which are inherent to the saga. What will definitely be the last? I can not guarantee. In principle it would be two deliveries, but the affection of the people encouraged us to work on a third. I guess as long as we amused ourselves by offering fun and people, we can continue playing 'The Expendables'. For now we are not as expendable as it should and as some critics want.
    That was just to Stallone'sFacebook. When the writing's that good, I don't want to meddle with it but did anybody else get the feeling it had been translated into a different language and then back again?

UPDATE: It had. The source of this report is actually El Pais.

Exceedingly Cool

Um, probably because it is google translated from this source:

Sylvester Stallone habló sobre su saga de acción 'Los Indestructibles' - diario El Pais

And the Facebook page says it's run by a fan of Stallone, Leo Camplone.

Honestly, Brendon. It took me three minutes to figure that out on google and just by reading the Facebook page. Could you be any more lazy? I expect way, way, better from you.

Wow, you got Nicolas Cage to be in your movie! How'd you swing that feat?!

Wrote the Book on Cool Dave Elliott's Avatar

[/INDENT]That was just to Stallone'sFacebook. When the writing's that good, I don't want to meddle with it but did anybody else get the feeling it had been translated into a different language and then back again?[/QUOTE]

I just thought Rich wrote it.
    Bangladesh likes this.

Wrote the Book on Cool Dave Elliott's Avatar

That was just to Stallone'sFacebook. When the writing's that good, I don't want to meddle with it but did anybody else get the feeling it had been translated into a different language and then back again?
    I just thought Rich wrote it.

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Still SO PUMPED for this. I love Nicolas Cage. I hope he's the villain. He's always an amazing villain when he wants to be.

Banned

Will Cage have time to take out of his made-for-TNT movie career to do this though?

Wrote the Book on Cool

Only 8 more months until Snipes is out of the slammer!
    Bangladesh likes this.

I so would love an encore performance of a Simon Phoenix and Castor Troy type of boss A and B for Expendables 3! I hope Sly keeps 'em comin' as they keep getting better with each installment.
    Living my life to be like Jesse Custer but when I look in the mirror all I see is Cassidy. How I ended up with Tulip anyways, God only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomesauce View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that reality has an extreme anti-DC bias......
    Bleeding Cool is causing serious harm to my self-esteem. It won't let me Like myself.

Bleeding Cool

Wesley Snipes out of jail! YEA!