Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yuri999

Thread: New Prometheus Promo Goes All Judas Priest On Us - But Does Contain A Great Tease

Administrator

Default New Prometheus Promo Goes All Judas Priest On Us - But Does Contain A Great Tease

As part of their ongoing, and increasingly loopy Prometheus campaign (and I mean that as a compliment), 20th Century Fox have released a little audio recording. It turned up on Blogbusters (via Prometheus Movie News) today, where it was called an "Audio Puzzle."

Not too puzzling, though: it was simply in reverse and soon enough, somebody had turned it back around. Here it is played forwards:

So... that's:

"Cut it off, cut it off, cut it off" and "You're making it worse, it's tightening, it's breaking my arm" and "I ain't touching it, I don't wanna touch it" and lots of other fun stuff that practically guarantees us a good night out at the movies come June.

Mrs. Connelly has been quite disturbed by the Prometheus trailers to date. She's currently trying to sleep in the other room. So... who's going to give me 50 to burst in there playing that audio at full volume?

So I guess Brendon is sleeping on the couch tonight?
    Ben Sisko likes this.