Thread: Either Udo Kier Is Going To Be In Human Centipede 3 Or Tom Six Is Pulling Our Legs Again

Administrator

Default Either Udo Kier Is Going To Be In Human Centipede 3 Or Tom Six Is Pulling Our Legs Again

I was rather curious when the Human Centipede lawsuit story broke as to why Tom and Ilona Six had chosen an off the beaten path website, Best Movies Ever, to receive their official statement. Whatever the reason, they apparently did.

And now that same site is presenting another twist in the tale, throwing up an unexpected scoop.

According to their new story, Tom Six is "reaching out to Udo Kier as a replacement" for Dieter Laser, the actor who played Dr. Heiter in the first Human Centipede film and has now, apparently, bailed on the threeequel.

Here's an amusing detail, though: the site say that they've received "literally hundreds of e-mails and calls" about the matter.

Yeah, sure they have. Good one, fellas.

So, either this site is trying it on, or they're part of Tom Six and Six Entertainment's ongoing, and rather oddball media campaign.

Either way, Udo Kier sounds like the perfect replacement.

My hunch is that there's some trickery going on here. I won't be surprised to see Laser and Kier both in the film, and to find out that this was the plan all along.

Very plausible. The likeable Udo Kier has been in a lot of horrible movies.

Wrote the Book on Cool Comedian's Avatar

It's a huge media stunt just like I said before. They have already said this was going to be more meta than the last one and I am positive now that they are going to do all this stuff so they can pretend it is happening in the "real world" and make the movie occur in both the movie world and our world all at once. It's way too predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Quinn Romance View Post
    Very plausible. The likeable Udo Kier has been in a lot of horrible movies.
    ...Is he even still alive? Last I saw him, he was in Armageddon, and that was, what, 1998?
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by _OM_ View Post
    ...Is he even still alive? Last I saw him, he was in Armageddon, and that was, what, 1998?
    Yes, he's very alive... I last saw him in the 2007 Dario Argento "Mother of Tears" movie (which was mostly terrible), but looked over at his resume on IMDB and he has been getting a lot of work in the last few years especially. He even played a regular character on "Scooby Doo."

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Quinn Romance View Post
    Yes, he's very alive... I last saw him in the 2007 Dario Argento "Mother of Tears" movie (which was mostly terrible), but looked over at his resume on IMDB and he has been getting a lot of work in the last few years especially. He even played a regular character on "Scooby Doo."
    ...Kier was magnificent in Andy Warhol's Dracula, and to be honest was the only reason that film worked as opposed to the usual clusterfracks that Warhol produced and claimed were films. However, to really experience this film properly, you have to watch the uncut version, which the WiMPAAs tried to foist an "X" rating on it which resulted in about ten minutes cut in order to secure an "R" rating. I've seen both versions, and what the WiMPAAs claimed was "dirty" in 1974 wouldn't raise an eyebrow if shown on a late-nite horror film show with a campy host like Shrimpenstein or even just aired on Friday evenings like Project Terror was in San Antonio, save for the FCC-mandated cuts in nudity only.
    -------

Centipede... pulling our legs...

Heh...

Cheers (This does not constitute any degree of approval!)
    "You might think that... I couldn't possibly comment..."

Real or not, that's a fantastic idea.

For the next one they should get a midget, shove him up an average-sized guy who's then rammed up an obese victim - the human Russian doll!
    No More Heroes: the best comic you'll ever read (that's written by me). FREE ten page preview! Click HERE