Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Marshal Law Five Hundred Page Hardcover Back Under Ten Quid In The UK

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,414

    Default Marshal Law Five Hundred Page Hardcover Back Under Ten Quid In The UK

    The Amazon Glitch has glitched again and this fifty dollar collection of Marshal Law comics by Pat Mills and Kevin O'Neill from DC Comics can be preordered for ten pounds on Amazon.co.uk, less than shops will pay for it. So whether you are a reader or a retailer, now might be a good time to pick up a copy or twenty of this Judge Dredd-meets-superheroes take by the co-creator of judge Dredd and the co-creator of LEague Of Extraordinary Gentlemen...

    Okay, it's only 480 pages. But still.
    not him - HIM likes this.

  2. #2
    Bleeding Cool not him - HIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vacation Village, San Diego, January 1979
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    Looks like Nemo: Heart of Ice has also been solicited for 14 February, but we'll see how that pans out...

  3. #3
    Exceedingly Cool
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Deluxe 100 Bullets volume 4 as well. They seem to be travelling in packs.
    100 Bullets: The Deluxe Edition Book 4: Amazon.co.uk: Eduard Risso, Brian Azzarello: Books

  4. #4
    Exceedingly Cool Davidb5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    133

    Default

    I ordered this when you posted about the original glitch, several months back, and on my account it still shows up as valid.

    I just wish the same thing had happened last year with the Walt Simonson Thor Omnibus. Ordered that as soon as I read about the glitch but not long after Amazon twigged to it and cancelled my order

  5. #5
    Bleeding Cool not him - HIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vacation Village, San Diego, January 1979
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidb5x View Post
    I ordered this when you posted about the original glitch, several months back, and on my account it still shows up as valid.(
    Same here and it's still showing on my account, so definitely bodes well. A shame they couldn't sort the rights for the various crossovers, but perhaps one day we'll see a separate collection of them.

  6. #6
    Wrote the Book on Cool
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    PA, US
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidb5x View Post
    I just wish the same thing had happened last year with the Walt Simonson Thor Omnibus. Ordered that as soon as I read about the glitch but not long after Amazon twigged to it and cancelled my order
    They cancelled mine, too. I still bought it later, but I obviously wasn't as psyched as I would have been with the $35 or so glitch price.

  7. #7
    Way Cool OwningXylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Looks like this has already been corrected, but my 100 Bullets Deluxe vol 4. is still on pre-order @ 9.50 rather then the 35 it now shows...

  8. #8
    Bleeding Cool
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,450

    Default

    I clicked on the Amazon link, and it looks like this 'story' is ... no good. Thirty odd quid prolly isn't too high price to pay for a Marshal Law hardcover, but the thing is that the thing doesn't seem to be out yet.

    If I were you Rich, I'd be taking a long, hard look at myself in the mirror.

  9. #9
    Bleeding Cool not him - HIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vacation Village, San Diego, January 1979
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
    I clicked on the Amazon link, and it looks like this 'story' is ... no good. Thirty odd quid prolly isn't too high price to pay for a Marshal Law hardcover, but the thing is that the thing doesn't seem to be out yet.

    If I were you Rich, I'd be taking a long, hard look at myself in the mirror.
    Looks like you were too slow, Ian. It was about 9.50 this morning.

  10. #10
    Consultant of Cool Terence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Love the trade-in offer...a whopping 41p for a book that's not even been released yet! We sure do live in a time of marvels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •