Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Ozymandias #2 Cover Is Just A Little Bit Kinky

Administrator

Default Ozymandias #2 Cover Is Just A Little Bit Kinky

We ran a couple of Before Watchmen August issue covers last week. But we didn't run this one for Ozymandias #2, with Jae Lee showing Ozymandias in a compromising position. DC gave that one to Out Magazine. Or course they did.In the original Watchmen series, the covers formed the very first panel of the comic, the narrative continuing directly afterwards. I wonder if that will be the same this time?

And here's the relatively sedate Nite Owl #2 cover from Kubert & Son to match...

Dean of Cool University Stevaux The LEsser's Avatar

Okay, this one i Might buy...

Dean of Cool University Captain Comet's Avatar

Woah. Was not expecting that.

Dean of Cool University CammyKnoxville's Avatar

"Are you my Mummy? Yes, yes you are."

Exceedingly Cool

ALAN MOORE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE--oh wait.

Wrote the Book on Cool jackolantern's Avatar

That Jae Lee cover is a great illustration, both in and of itself and also as to why I'm still not tempted to even look at most of this stuff. It's nothing more significant than DC Comics thinking that it's daring to put something moderately kinky on a cover in 2012. And, Rich, if DC were capable of learning something more from Watchmen than simply a storytelling gimmick like the first-panel-being-the-cover one, they wouldn't need to do this project.
    Wallabee Champ and DJ_Convoy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolantern View Post
    That Jae Lee cover is a great illustration, both in and of itself and also as to why I'm still not tempted to even look at most of this stuff. It's nothing more significant than DC Comics thinking that it's daring to put something moderately kinky on a cover in 2012. And, Rich, if DC were capable of learning something more from Watchmen than simply a storytelling gimmick like the first-panel-being-the-cover one, they wouldn't need to do this project.
    blah blah blah

Exceedingly Cool

Dear Editors --- I've been reading your publications since my early teens and have consistently enjoyed the bizarre, titillating, and sometimes kinky tales you put out month after month. But --- and I'm ashamed to confess this --- I never really thought those stories were true. Then, one day, while I was attending a small midwestern university, I . . . .

What?! My letter to Penthouse Forum?! How'd that get in here?

Oh. I remember.

Never mind.
    fredmanson likes this.

Exceedingly Cool

Thought at first that the thingy in the foreground of R&NO was a necklace. But it looks like a cat-o-nine-tales (though I seen only 8 braids . . . ?).

When are these books er, coming out, as it were. Soon? Because International Fetish Day isn't until mid-January.

Or did I miss the memo?

Zen Master of Cool Death's Head's Avatar

Whores and sinners.
    SMITH
    Portfolio | Blog | Freelance Agent Brompton Rhodes - a comic strip so controversial you'll crap Shreddies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast