Thread: Pop Culture Hounding Ryan Browne

Administrator

Default Pop Culture Hounding Ryan Browne

[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode28.mp3]

Chris Thompson writes;

Before diving into our interview with God Hates Astronauts? Ryan Browne, Taylor & I take a look at some of this week?s new release books, including Dark Horse Presents #21; IDW?s Kill Shakespeare: The Tides Of Blood #1; and Joe Keatinge?s DC debut on DC Universe Presents #17.

Then I chat with writer/artist Ryan Browne who is getting a lot of buzz for his upcoming work on Bedlam & Manhattan Projects, and is in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign to collect his God Hates Astronauts web comic in print. We discuss how he got here, work-for-hire vs. creator-owned, writing vs. illustrating, and how to make the best use of Kickstarter.

To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email reviews@popculturehound.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week?s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.

Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT

Ryan Browne Twitter: @RyanBrowneArtGod Hates Astronauts website: www.godhatesastronauts.com

And if you want to get in on the Kickstarter for God Hates Astronauts, you can find that here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1334937359/god-hates-astronauts-the-completely-complete-edition

Click and listen [here]
    Marvel: S-man 2099, Rocket Raccoon
    DC: Wonder Woman, Injustice, Detective Comics, Sandman Overture
    Indie: Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Street Fighter, SkullKickers, Fatale, Elephantmen, Afterlife of Archie, The Wicked+The Divine