He began his career aged 16 as a commerical artist and his first newspaper strip, Hermann, began when he was 26 in French newspaper Le Soir. His first longform comic story would begin when he was 30, Ergün l’errant for Pilote. But it would be the subsequent Silence about a deaf and dumb child after WWII, full of witchcraft and war, monstors and mythology, in the Ardennes, that would make his name and keep him publishing new original work for decades, including Eva, L’Ombre Du Corbeau, La Belette, all recently returned to print, alongside an exhibition last year or his life’s work at the Museum of Fine Arts in Liège.
- Who Are The Justice League 3000? (UPDATE)
- The Justice League TV Ad For Target
- Age Of Ultron #10 Leaks Online – So You Need To Get Offline
- Justice League 3000 From Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis And Kevin Maguire (UPDATE) – Is That You, Wally West?
- Light’s Out – The New Green Lantern Event Crossover Thing For Late 2013
- DC Announces New Slash Fiction Comic Superman/Wonder Woman
- More On Those Missing Doctor Who Episodes… Or Less
- Swipe File: Skel, Jim Lee And Doug Mahnke
- Report: Man Of Steel Sequel In 2014, Justice League In 2015
- Zack Snyder Explains Why His Superman Is American Now But Will Be International In The Sequel