By the end of the week, the agreement covering the sale of French publishing house Flammarion from Italian publishing house RCS to French publisher Editions Gallimard, should be finalised. Reportedly this is for a sum worth 220 million Euros ($275 million, £175 million), and the deal will include Tintin and Corto Maltese publisher Casterman.
- Get Your Chris Claremont On In This Week’s Uncanny X-Men
- Is This The Dirtiest Joke Ever Told In A Batman Comic? From Batman Inc #11…
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes At Marvel – From Dexter Soy To Deadpool
- No, Philadelphia, You Can’t Play Superheroes Anymore
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?
- The New Nature Of Villain’s Month From DC In September
- WB Might Not Have A String Of Movies To Set Up Justice League, But Plan B Is Rolling Out To Stores Soon
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2