As you read this, I will be flying from Phoenix, Arizona to Chicago and then on to London, where I’m bringing both my girls candy and comics. If they read this, they must be good for their mummy.
If you’re receiving Lying In The Gutters by e-mail, you may want to be careful clicking on the Load All Images button. If you’ve already seen it, then I can only apologise. Aaron from A Comic Shop won, obviously.
Okay, so while I was in Phoenix, what were you fine folk reading this last week?
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. Will Alan Scott, DC’s Original Green Lantern, Be Reintroduced As A Gay Man?
2. DC Comics To Switch The Sexual Orientation Of An Establlished Character’s Sexual Orientation Soon
3. Yes, America, It’s Alan Scott
4. The Body Painting Superheroines Of Motor City Comic Con
5. New DC Gay Character Is An “Iconic Male”
6. Cosplay Round-Up: Phoenix Comicon, Day One
7. Cosplay Round-Up: Phoenix Comicon, Day Two
8. Massive Cosplay Round-Up: Phoenix Comicon, Day Three
9. The Top Ten Most Ridiculous Movie Posters At Cannes This Week
14. Could We Get A New Justice League Of America?
11. Legion Of Super Changes
13. Asking DC Comics The “Gay” Question
14. No, Daily Mail, Batman Is Not Gay Either
15. Marv Wolfman’s New Comic With “Crisis” In The Title
16. Steve Englehart – How 5% Doomed The Ultraverse
17. Marvel’s Gay Marriage News To Hit The View
18. Iron Man From Gillen And Land To Follow Avengers Vs X-Men
19. NBC’s Script For What The Cast Of Community Can And Can’t Say About Sacked Showrunner Dan Harmon
20. Men In Black 3 – The Bleeding Cool Review
And Ten You May Prefer…
1. One Million Bigots Targets Marvel And DC Comics Over Gay Content
2. Bobcat Goldthwait Pitches Some Amazing New Movie Ideas
3. Scott Young Writes About The Days Of DC Compgate
4. Kevin Eastman On The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles And Our Impressions Of Some Footage
5. Bleeding Cool Wins At The Eagle Awards
6. See Our Hitherto Unknown Chronicle-Style Super Powers
7. Are British Creators Up For A Pay Rise
8. The Most Impassioned Rant About Sheep You’ll Read Today
9. Marvel To Run Another $5 Digital-To-Print Coupon
10.WATCH: Chapter One Of Wrong Cops With Marilyn Manson