Host Grace Randolph focuses on two audience favorites from Marvel’s The Avengers hitting theaters in 2012, and whether or not Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment are handling the characters properly. Was it a good idea for Joss Whedon to do what he did with Agent Coulson? Is it a good idea for Marvel to print a comic book where the Black Widow fights off attackers literally in her underwear? Clark Gregg and Scarlett Johansson are doing their characters justice in The Avengers movie, but is Marvel? Plus weekly recommendations! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.
- Two Words, Ten Letters, Marvel In 2015
- Zombieland TV Series “Hated Out Of Existence”
- Marvel Brings Back The New Warriors… Possibly
- Report: Christopher Nolan Offered The Next James Bond Film
- How The Warner Bros Shakeup May Shakeup DC Comics
- John Byrne Makes An Offer You May Not Be Able To Refuse
- Grant Morrison Wants To Make A Superhero Out Of You