We begin with a few Avengers Bobble Heads at Toy Fair 2012, courtesy of Paul Nicholasi of Idle Hands, slide through the Avengers Super Hero Squad figures before we get to the serious pices of articulated plastic to be played with by grown men. And yes, that twisting Iron Man looks sweet. Still not sure about the ones that transform into tanks and cars and planes and stuff. But hey…is that a Captain American shield with rocket launchers?
- Get Your Chris Claremont On In This Week’s Uncanny X-Men
- Is This The Dirtiest Joke Ever Told In A Batman Comic? From Batman Inc #11…
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes At Marvel – From Dexter Soy To Deadpool
- No, Philadelphia, You Can’t Play Superheroes Anymore
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?
- The New Nature Of Villain’s Month From DC In September
- WB Might Not Have A String Of Movies To Set Up Justice League, But Plan B Is Rolling Out To Stores Soon
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2