Where do you find the most female superheroes created by women today? In advertising for Nike, it seems. Amanda Conner and Jan Duursema have been hired by the trainers brand to design a bunch of advertising materials for their new campaign Make Yourself: A Super Power, demonstrating the abilities of certain clothing from the Nike range for the Winter training season, in the manner of superhero costumes. Expect to see Amanda and Jan’s work in the most unusual of places. And hopefully in a comic book or two along the road, as well.
- Who Are The Justice League 3000? (UPDATE)
- The Justice League TV Ad For Target
- Age Of Ultron #10 Leaks Online – So You Need To Get Offline
- Justice League 3000 From Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis And Kevin Maguire (UPDATE) – Is That You, Wally West?
- Light’s Out – The New Green Lantern Event Crossover Thing For Late 2013
- DC Announces New Slash Fiction Comic Superman/Wonder Woman
- More On Those Missing Doctor Who Episodes… Or Less
- Swipe File: Skel, Jim Lee And Doug Mahnke
- Report: Man Of Steel Sequel In 2014, Justice League In 2015
- Zack Snyder Explains Why His Superman Is American Now But Will Be International In The Sequel