10 Reasons The Man Rejected That Chris Ware Fortune 500 Cover
So Fortune Magazine rejected this Fortune 500 commissioned cover by Chris Ware (left) in favour of a design by Daniel Pelavin (right). But why? Well, if you haven’t got binoculars, let’s have a look a ten of them.
10. Criticise Alan Greenspan All You Like But Not In A Potentially-Homosexual Fashion
9. Thirteen People Have Just Been Arrested In A Floridan Condo Mortgage Scam, This Would Just Be Mean.
8. This Is Just Fearmongering, Katrina Was A One Off And It Had Nothing To Do With America
7. Shouldn’t That be Spelled “Dessert”?
6. Oh Come On, Anyway Obama Will Be Closing Down Gitmo Any Day Now.
5. This Is A Very Simplistic View of The Financial Situation And in Any Case the Helicopters We Use Are Yellow.
4. We Don’t Understand, Is This A Symbolic Pressure Cookered Republican Party Here? Surely You Voted For Obama.
3. Look We Pay A Living Wage To Mexicans And We Hardly Ever Shoot Them.
2. No No No No No No No.
1. We Are Not Celebrating On The Roof While Rome Burns Below Us. For A Start We Have Had To Cut Skyscraper Rooftop Parties Down To Just Four A Week Due To Cuts.