Because some things just need to be read. Read online. And read now. No, I mean now. I don’t care if there’s someone on the phone, if your job depends on that report being done in ten minutes or you’re a paramedic trying to save the life of Stephen Fry, break off and have a read of this mental mashup by Paul O’Connell of The Muppet Show and The Wicker Man. You know, as he slips into sweet unconsciousness, Fry would want you to.
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2
- Supergirl In The Man Of Steel Prequel?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.
- Two Words, Ten Letters, Marvel In 2015
- Zombieland TV Series “Hated Out Of Existence”
- Marvel Brings Back The New Warriors… Possibly
- Report: Christopher Nolan Offered The Next James Bond Film
- How The Warner Bros Shakeup May Shakeup DC Comics