When he’s not baiting Customs around the world with sexually explicit comics, Howard is busy creating action adventure comics. But more than that, he has the ear of the industry. Many turn to him for advice and every year he runs workshops for younger comic book professionals looking to improve their skills and marketability. His current sales numbers belie his influence among his peers – and those who wish to join them.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017