FOX plays catch-up on The Masked Singer after hosting the World Series. As a result, two contestants bit the dust after delivering stellar performances. A new combo of characters sing their hearts out and keep fans turning to Wikipedia with a handful of hunches. As we continue analyzing new clues, one thing is clear – these judges do not know the Backstreet Boys.
Let’s recap before discussing guesses and reveals. MAJOR SPOILERS ahead…
Blackish star Anthony Anderson makes an encore appearance on the judges’ panel during Episode 6 and shares his hunches. Once again, a judge shares close ties with the revealed contestant.
“The Masked Singer”: Tiff’s Takes
This season feels tougher than the last. I’m surprised by some of these reveals and am stumped by many clues. My spot-on hunches are more seldom. I guessed Raven-Symone from the start, but missed the mark on Sherri Shepherd.
For a fun show, it can be frustrating at times. I never expected to take this guessing game so seriously. With that said, here are my hunches:
● Patti LaBelle is still my first choice as Flower Mask. Even the judges think it’s her. Which doesn’t always say much lol
● Wayne Brady fits the bill for Fox Mask. He’s a skilled entertainer – dancing, singing, impressions…Plus, it totally sounds like his voice.
● All of Butterfly’s clues and that soulful voice point to Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child.
● I’m beginning to join the Seal bandwagon for Leopard Mask. After a little Googling, I discovered that he was part of a funk band. I had no idea! There’s more to Seal than I realized, so perhaps he can be that theatrical.
● It would be hilarious if Nelly is under the Rottweiler Mask. I mean, they do have the same style.
● As for Flamingo, Ladybug, Thingamajig, and Tree…I’m stumped and need more clues before a do a little digging.
What are your guesses? I could use some guidance. Look forward to hearing your thoughts! Hope you’re ready for the next episode. It’s sure to have extra bite…