Those of you playing Pokémon Masters will be excited to learn there’s more content on the way, some of it from previous Pokémon games. DeNA announced they’re adding three new story chapters for players to explore, as well as Calem from Pokémon X & Y into the mix. We have all the new additions for you here, which will kick in on November 6th.
- More Chapters in the Main Story – Three new story chapters will be added to the game on November 6, allowing players to continue the story of Pokémon Masters and play up to Chapter 21.
- Calem Comes to Pasio – Calem, one of the main characters from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, will make his debut in Pokémon Masters as one of the Trainers that players can interact with in the three new story chapters.
- “Expert” Difficulty Now Available – “Expert” difficulty, one level above “Very Hard,” is now available for Strike, Tech, and Support courses within the Training Area of the game. Playing courses on “Expert” difficulty will allow players to earn items more efficiently.
- New Missions Now Available – New missions for completing objectives in the Main Story have been added to the game for a limited time (runs until November 6, 2:59PM Pacific). By completing these missions, players can earn in-game rewards up to 200 gems, 20 Big Pearls, and various training items.
- Grass-Type & Electric-Type Training Events Currently Underway – Limited-time events for both Grass-Type and Electric-Type sync pairs are currently available to play for increased experience points. Players who win co-op battles within these events will be able to obtain vouchers that are exchangeable for items within the Shop. The Grass-Type training event runs until October 30, 5:59AM Pacific, while the Electric-Type training event runs until October 29, 8:59PM Pacific.