After being teased for nearly a year, Square Enix finally announced when Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will be released. The game will officially be coming out on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile for iOS and Android devices for January 23rd, 2020. What’s more, the company will be bringing a preview version of the game this week to the show floor at Tokyo Game Show 2019. This is the first time in over fifteen years the game will see a new console ever since being released on the Nintendo GameCube back in March 2004. You can read more about the game’s release and new additions to it below.
The cooperative action RPG Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicleshas been completely remastered, with brand-new features that make the experience more enchanting than ever. Playing with friends or solo, explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories with fantastic characters and fun action-RPG gameplay.
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as the game supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artifacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.