Devilman returns to markets since his original release in 1995! This classic anime manga character is back again with the original architects behind the figure. The Devilman figma figure is based off the original vinyl figure from 1995, he was originally designed by Terada Katsuya and sculpted by Takayuki Takeya. This time, however, Terada revisits the classic design of Devilman and they bring it all together with a newer and more modern sculpt design. Good Smile Company give new life to the Devilman figma figure, he stands at 7″ tall, and is fully articulated! He comes with a set of interchangeable hands, two swap out portraits, and wings that are removable. Good Smile Company shows off the work into this amazingly detailed figure that would be perfect for fans of the original series, manga or just the design itself!
The price for Devilman is 11,000 Yen which is roughly $103. The release date for this monster is scheduled for April 2020. preorders for him are up and live here. Preorders are only open and up from August 20th to September 19th, 2020. So be sure to lock yours down today!
Check out all the shots below and get ready raise little hell too!
From “Devilman” comes a figma of Devilman!
This product is a figma recreation of the 1995 soft vinyl figure created by Terada Katsuya and Takayuki Takeya.
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· He comes with a glaring face and shouting face.
· The figma recreation includes new Devil Wings designed by Terada Katsuya and sculpted by Takayuki Takeya.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Devilman: Takayuki Takeya ver.
- Series: Devilman
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 180mm in height
- Category: figma ,
- WonHobby Selection
- Price: ¥11,000 ($103)
- Release Date: 2020/04