Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 10 most-read stories yesterday
- Flash #75 – We Need That DC Timeline, Stat… (Spoilers)
- Cyphers, Histories, Change and Translation – “House Of X” #1 is the Hickmaniest of Jonathan Hickman Comics (Spoilers)
- FULL Marvel Comics October 2019 Solicitations
- All The First Appearances – Including a New Power Ranger – and the Surprise Ending to MMPR #41 (Spoilers)
- Tony Stark Has Found a Cure for Alcoholism in Iron Man #14 [Preview]
- What Are Marvel Comics’ Plans For Mephisto? Will We Know In December?
- “Batman Beyond”: Kevin Conroy On Batman, Mark Hamill, More [Interview]
- Marvel Comics Solicitations For October 2019 – 27 Of Them Frankensteined
- The Magnificent Ms. Marvel #5 Gets Her a New Costume – But is it a Symbiote? (Spoilers)
- Yet More Offers Being Made by Apex Lex in DC’s Year of The Villain, Today – Oracles, Origins and The Witching War, (Spoilers)
- Brian Michael Bendis appearing on Late Night With Seth Meyers tonight, with Michael Moore.
- Drink & Draw Bog Eyed Edition, Gosh London, London, 6-9pm
- Comix of Cult & Occult, Treadwell’s Books, London, 7pm.
- Raleigh Supercon – Raleigh, North Carolina, till Sunday.
- Batman Curse of the White Knight Sean Murphy Signing, Jetpack Comics, Rochester, New Hampshire 10am-8pm.
- Electric Black #2 Exclusive Signing, Jetpack Comics, Rochester, New Hampshire 5-8pm.
And a happy birthday to:
- Comics journalist Mike Sangregorio
- Alex Wald, comics colourist.
- Chuck Melville, comics editor
- George Roberts, Jr., comics letterer.
- Galen Showman, comics letterer.
- Ray Billingsley, creator of Curtis.
- Chip Bok, editorial cartoonist.
- Jonathan Gruber, creator of comic book thesis, Changes in the Structure of Employer-Provided Health Insurance.
- Jay Maybruck, comic book investor.
- Paul Rafferty, comic book letterer.
- Dave Rothe comics letterer.
- Edgar Arce, colourist.