Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 10 most-read stories yesterday
- All the Uncanny X-Men Deaths Jonathan Hickman Has Already Undone
- PewDiePie & Jack Black Team Up For “Minecraft” Mental Health Charity
- Jane Foster as Thor #1 Just Sold for $55 on eBay
- Jonathan Hickman Says Only Dream Projects After X-Men Are At DC Comics
- Marvel Studios’ San Diego Comic Con Hall H Presentation Blows Up Comics on eBay
- James Gunn Explains Why “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” Was Absent from the Marvel Hall H Panel
- [#SDCC] Marvel Studios Shows Off “Black Widow” Footage
- Marvel’s October and November 2019 Solicits For Jonathan Hickman’s #DawnOfX
- Superman to Become President of the Earth?
- New Mutants by Jonathan Hickman, Ed Brisson, Rod Reis Brings Back Recently Dead X-Men
- Nothing. Everyone is travelling home from San Diego or collapsed in a heap, recovering. Apart from me.
And a happy birthday to:
- Mike Rockwitz, comic book colourist.
- Paula Sohn of Megaton Man Meets The Uncategorizable X-Thems
- Michael Fitzgerald or Desert City Comics, Tacoma.
- Heidi Meeley of Comics Fair Play
- Guillermo Ortego, comic book inker.
- Danilo Deninotti, writer, Topolino and Kurt Cobain: When I Was An Alien