Cool news from NIS America this morning as Disgaea 4 Complete+ will be coming to both the PS4 and Nintendo Switch this fall. The company revealed all of the details and features below, along with more specific dates as the game will be released in North America on October 29th and in Europe on November 5th. You can currently pre-order a few different editions here, but for the most part, the primary game will have the features below.
Here what makes Disgaea 4 Complete+ truly “complete”:
- Contains all additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
Now, you might be asking yourself, what puts the “+” in Disgaea 4 Complete+? Well, we’ve got you covered there too, dood!
- Resolution has been updated to 1920 x 1080p.
- You can now reposition characters while viewing the target areas of their skills, even for specials that have non-fixed target zones.
- Skill speed can be adjusted between x2, x3, and x4.
- You can now get a graphic preview of the Magichange weapon that your monster class becomes by viewing it in the Status screen.
- After winning a battle, the game will now auto-save when you return to base.