Konami has released details today of the next planned box set for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game as you’ll get Duel Devastator in October. The set will include 56 Ultra Rare cards (5 Ultra Rare variants, 1 new Ultra Rare, 20 Extra Deck monsters, and 30 cards for your Side Deck), plus 4 (of 12) Field Centers, and the heavy-duty storage box. Some of the new variant artwork will include Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood. We have the details from the game below, but no official artwork for the packaging just yet.
Each Duel Devastator box comes with all of the following:
· Variant Ultra Rare artwork versions of Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood.
· A new 6th Ultra Rare monster with a similar style, that has 2 Special Summoning abilities.
· 20 Ultra Rare Extra Deck monsters, including powerhouse cards like Saryuja Skull Dread and Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, as well as always-useful utility monsters like Abyss Dweller and Tornado Dragon.
· 30 more Ultra Rare cards that work great in your Side Deck, like powerful cards that dismantle entire strategies such as Inspector Boarder, Spell Canceller, and Solemn Strike, or more specialist cards like Super Polymerization, Typhoon, or Wave-Motion Cannon. No Deck is safe from Duel Devastator!
· 4 (of 12) Field Center Cards: 6 featuring the new monster artwork from Duel Devastator, as well as 6 featuring characters from the from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. (Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Pegasus, Mai, and Ishizu)
· Whichever Field Center Cards you aren’t using during your Duels can be used as dividers to keep your cards organized in the heavy-duty themed Duel Devastator box featuring the new monster artwork, which comes with a partition you can use to turn it into a convenient two-row storage box.