In case you’re curious what Bigben might have in store for Warhammer: Chaosbane after the game is released, wait no longer as they tell us. The devs revealed a new video today showing off what they got in store for the future, along with some details of what the endgame will be and all of the post-launch content plans. While some of it isn’t set in stone, there’s enough to make any owner of the game very happy that there will be much more to come. We have the full details here for you along with that new video to check out, as we wait for Warhammer: Chaosbane to be released on June 4th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Once the main quest is finished, the player will be able to restart with a new character while keeping everything they’ve previously unlocked: crafting, fragments, money, etc.
- Additionally, finishing the game will unlock different endgamemodes:
- Expedition mode: the best way to start a fast game, alone or with friends, in randomly-generated levels.
- Relic hunt: the player may purchase a map from the Collector’s Guild in order to get access to a dungeon which offers several difficulty levels and lets players collect heroic gear.
- Boss Rush: lets you confront the campaign bosses as quickly as possible in order to test builds and gear.
- Regular updates available for everyone:
- The first will add a difficulty level and new gear.
- Then a permanent death mode will be added.
- A new heroic set for each of the heroes and extra difficulty levels.
- An increase to maximum character level.
- Paid updates (included with the Season Pass):
- The first DLC will offer new emotes and a passive skill letting you increase the chances of finding heroic items.
- The following DLC will then add a passive skill letting you more easily find God fragments, as well as an alternative God skill tree for each character.
- The third DLC will contain new companions for all playable characters.
- The fourth DLC will contain an entirely new story, told through a new act, separate from the main campaign, taking place in never-before-seen environments. This time, instead of the forces of Chaos, you’ll face off against ancient undead evil in the form of the Tomb Kings.