Blizzard will be launching their next Overwatch event this month, marking the third anniversary of the game, which will run from May 21st until June 10th. As usual, the anniversary will include a slew of items being added the game including skins, dances, sprays, and more. Along with all the past seasonal cosmetic items, past seasonal brawls, and other events so you have a chance to experience everything and pick up things you might not have yet. Here’s a quick rundown from the devs as to what will all be added as the event kicks off this Tuesday.
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
YOUR FAVORITES ARE BACK
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Overwatch and the Anniversary event will be playable during our Free Trial event, which will run from May 21 through May 28
- Preload your console download: You can start your download of the Overwatch Free Trial on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ahead of time starting today!