Fun Train and Wolf & Wood have announced that The Exorcist: Legion VR Complete Series will be launching for the Oculus Rift S starting Monday, May 20th. The Complete Series has been optimized for the updated Rift S headset and will include all 5 episodes of the VR series. That said, both Fun Train and Wolf & Wood will continue to support older Rift headsets after the launch of The Complete Series on Rift S.
They will also be offering a cross-buy for the Oculus Quest version of the game. All players who purchase The Exorcist: Legion VR The Complete Series for the Oculus Rift or Rift S will get access to the Quest version of the game for free, so they can take the horrifying experiences with them on the go. Because everyone wants to be scared whenever, wherever.
The Exorcist: Legion VR The Complete Series comprises all 5 episodes of VR content based on the Academy Award Winning franchise from William Peter Blatty:
- First Rites
- Idle Hands
- Skin Deep
- The Tomb
The game boasts the following “unique” features:
- Multiple episodes, each featuring a different demonic entity and a completely new setting.
- Realistic, sinister and completely immersive virtual environments hide rich story clues and a variety of unique secrets.
- Find and use a several trademark exorcism tools as well as hidden “artifacts” that aid you on your quest. Collect special items in your evidence room.
- Receive cryptic packages from a mysterious stranger who seems to know your every move.
- Return to the safety of your office at the end of every chapter to assess your performance and continue the story.
- Each chapter runs approx. 25-30 minutes, allowing you to complete a full exorcism in one session. Replay each chapter for additional secrets, achievements and performance.
The Complete Series will launch for the Oculus Rift S on Monday, May 20, 2019 for $24.99 USD. The Oculus Quest version of the game will launch on May 21, 2019.