The final episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4 is now live. Called “War Eternal” the new episode sees Tyria recovering from the devastating loss of Aurene while still needing to fend off Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik.
All commanders and their allies will need to reconcile themselves to almost certain defeat and find a way to rejoin the seemingly helpless battle.
But it’s not all hopeless for Guild Wars 2 this episode, as the game is also dropping a new mount, new upgradeable armor, and a new legendary sword today.
The full list of new mounts, weapons, and gear for this update reads:
- New Mount Mastery: Skyscale
- Skyscales use their endurance and strength to lift into the air, cling to sheer cliff faces to restore their energy for long climbs, love to eat fish, and can’t wait to meet you.
- Upgradable Mist Shard Armor
- A sharp new set of armor for every weight. Upgrade it, and it will blossom with beautiful Mist crystals.
- Legendary Great Sword: Exordium
- This mysterious blade’s form expresses itself in unique ways based on its wielder’s need, briefly taking on a different shape when thrown, thrusted, stabbed, or slammed into a target.
Guild Wars 2 is available now on PC. “War Eternal” is live starting today.
You can check out the trailer for War Eternal below.