Serbian dev studio Clock Drive Games has announced that the dark fantasy RPG Warlander will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to PC. So now, Warlander will bring its fast-paced sword-slashing adventure to console players as well as PC gamers later this year.
Warlander isa narrative-driven action game that allows players to customize their combat style through an in-game progression system. Players can upgrade and acquire new abilities via three expansive and diverse skill trees. The result is a devastating combination of abilities.
“The games we drew inspiration from such as Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, played beautifully on console so we’re aiming to bring that same rich and premium experience to the players,” said Goran Rajsic, creative director for Clock Drive Games. “With deep RPG mechanics and incredibly smooth combat mechanics, Warlander will be a title with tons of replay value for our fans.
“We struck the perfect balance of sword-fighting gameplay, an in-game progression system, and customizable RPG elements that captured the essence of the genre but also added our own twist to it.”
The game’s full list of features includes:
- Brutal combat system with unique swordplay that’s fun to play yet hard to master
- Ragdoll physics and mesh slicing giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh and creating satisfying finishing kills
- Challenging enemy variety that requires tactical thinking and skillful swordplay
- Fully voiced storyline with immersive narrative focusing on the dynamic relationship between the hero and his sentient sword.
- Vivid art and character design
- RPG character progression with multiple combat abilities and upgrades
- Explore a dark fantasy world filled with intrigue and danger
- Replayable gameplay with different skills from skill trees
- Use the environment itself as a weapon to crush your enemies
You can find more information on Warlander on its official site.
You can check out the announcement trailer below.