Konami has announced a new game headed to the Nintendo Switch this week as Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is coming this summer. The game has been described by the company as taking on 20 years worth of history from the series and pulling in references from previous games, the anime, and the TCG, all while reliving stories told through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V. In essence, they’re aiming to give you the greatest game possible that’s ever been made for the series on the Switch. Right now we only have a release window of Summer 2019, that will probably change once E3 rolls around. For now, here’s some of the details on the game from Konami.
Key features in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolutioninclude:
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content