Zynga has released details this week about some new content coming to CSR Racing 2, as the Fast & Furious content will return to the game. The content will only be around for a short time, but during that time you can race in some familiar cars and play as some familiar faces. Plus, the game will feature special races pulled from the franchise for you to compete in and earn special rewards. Check out the details below as the first limited timed event will kick off on March 21st.
New Fast & Furious-themed Event Features:
- Battle in races that once again bring Fast & Furious into the world of CSR2
- Experience Fast & Furious characters such as Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw and Roman Pearce as they continue to drive the storyline while players compete in themed races – such as the “Shaw’s Pursuit” and “Hobbs’ Heist” challenges – to collect popular cars from the blockbuster franchise
- Unlock and upgrade a range of Fast & Furious cars from earlier CSR2 Fast & Furious events.
- Collect cars including the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, C-West Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) and Veilside Honda S200.
- Race in competitive cups to win legendary cars from the Fast & Furiousuniverse.
- Experience a new car from the film Fast & Furious 6, which will allow players to boost their lineup of popular vehicles.
- Compete against fellow Fast & Furious drivers in thrilling multiplayer action.
- Place Fast & Furious cars in real-world environments for a 360-degree view using CSR2s next-gen augmented reality experience, AR Mode, and discover hidden Easter eggs in the game.