Welcome to the mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
A friend has texted me this page. They say they saw it on Bleeding Cool. Sorry if it was a leak too early 😬 pic.twitter.com/muqXRrXMlA
— Talking Superman (@TalkingSuperman) January 20, 2019
— Adam Hughes (@AH_AdamHughes) January 20, 2019
Five most read stories yesterday
- DC Comics Cancels Titans and Damage in April
- Tom King is Giving Up Comics Today
- Almost All of DC Comics’ April 2019 Solicitations, Leaked
- Cyclops Rises from the Grave… Literally… in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men Annual
- Heroes in Crisis: We Already Know Who the Real Killer Is [SPOILERS?]
- Anime Impulse – Pomona, CA 19-20th January
- BrickFair Alabama – Birmingham, AL 19-20th January
- ConFusion – Detroit, MI 17-20th January
- Further Confusion – San Jose, CA 17-20th January
- Albuquerque Comic Con – Albuquerque, NM 18-20th January
- PAX South – San Antonio, TX 18-20th January
- Arisia 2019 – Boston, MA 18-21st January
- MarsCon – Williamsburg, VA 18-21st January
- SCARAB – Columbia, SC 18-21st January
- COSine 2019 – Colorado Springs, CO 18-20th January
- G-Anime Winter – Gatineau, QC 18-20th January
And a happy birthday to:
- Laura Gjovaag, comic book journalist.
- Hannibal Tabu, comics journalist.
- Brock Heasley, creator of Superfogeys.
- Gerry Alanguilan, comic book inker.
- Chris Callahan, writer and artist of The Misplaced.
- Keith Pollard, seventies/eighties artist on Amazing Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Thor.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List