Have you ever wanted to live like a drug kingpin from the world of Breaking Bad? You’ll be able to soon, as a new mobile strategy game is in production. The game, called Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements, is being developed by Plamee and published by FTX Games. Much like Walter White, you’ll build your own little drug empire using your knowledge of drug making and your own nothing-left-to-live-for attitude to get your drugs out to the world and make enough money to do what you need to survive. The Hollywood Reporter got a quote from series creator Vince Gilligan about the game:
“[FTX Games] care as much about the details as our creative team, and I have been very impressed with their commitment to building an authentic extension of the series’ story universe. I think this will be a fun experience for fans, to interact with characters from Breaking Bad in a completely new way.”
No major details were given away about the game yet, only that it will be out for iOS and Android devices sometime in 2019. Best bet would be to see if they reveal anything during E3, and if not, you’re looking for a Q4 release.
- Better Call Saul: Peter Gould On Season 5, Breaking Bad, and The Question Fans Should Be Asking
- Breaking Bad: Bryan Cranston Confirms Work Underway on Film
- REPORT: 'Breaking Bad' Film Will Be Sequel, Focus on Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman
- Breaking Bad: Vince Gilligan Reportedly Working on Film Version (UPDATE)
- Has Emma Frost Been Watching Breaking Bad? X-Men Black Spoilers