So you have a desire to work on The Last Of Us Part II? Then you’re in luck as Naughty Dog is now hiring for a bunch of positions to work on the game. It’s not a weird occurrence for a company to keep hiring people to work on a game while it’s being developed, but we gotta say, this is a lot of open jobs for something that was teased at E3 in 2018.
Is landing a job at @Naughty_Dog one of your New Year's resolutions? We're seeking talented devs to work on The Last of Us Part II! Apply at https://t.co/UNWa0wCrJU #GameJobs pic.twitter.com/CP3BsUZ4yP
— Naughty Dog Jobs (@NaughtyDogJobs) January 9, 2019
Just by looking over the job listings, it seems either there was some kind of mass exodus we’re not aware of, or Naughty Dog is trying to speed the process up with a bunch of new positions designed to make everything run and flow faster during the making of it. Either way, if they’re hiring that many people to work on the game, we’d be shocked if you don’t see The Last Of Us Part II by the holidays at the very least.
- The Last Of Us Part II Celebrate the Holidays With a Burning Car Fire
- Capcom's Remastered Resident Evil 2 Wins E3 Best Of Show
- Mondo Celebrates E3 with Mega Man, Fallout Posters, Last of Us Part 2 Vinyl
- The Last of Us Part II Gameplay Footage Confirmed for E3 by Developer
- Sony Reveals Information About Its PlayStation E3 Showcase