One of the quiet highlights from CES 2019 has been the physical reveal of the twin-stick deck for Virtual-On from Tanita. The best images going around, as you can see below, are coming from Japanese site 4Gamer.net, but as it was stressed to people coming to check it out, this is just a prototype. The company is currently trying to get it funded on Campfire, but more than likely they brought it to CES to see if anyone would be interested in funding the project and getting it made.
As far as a twin-stick goes, it’s pretty clean and smaller than other units we’ve plated in the past, although the base is wider than we’ve seen with others. The sticks themselves look pretty awesome, but it would be nice to have some finger grips going down the sides. What do you think of the design?
- SEGA Announces Their Full Lineup for PAX West 2018
- The PS4 Just Got a Twin Stick Controller That Works With a Certain Game
- Monster Hunter: World Still on Top of Japanese Sales Charts
- Monster Hunter: World and the PS4 Top Japan's Sales Charts Again
- Sweet Release! Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Helldivers, Zombi, LBX: Little Battlers eXperience, 3D Gunstar Heroes